Please be advised we make every effort to please and accommodate each and every customer. In an effort to do so we have setup the following rules and guidelines to assist in providing amazing services and products.
- Deposits on any event or service is non-refundable
- Should an issue arrive that causes concern please reach out to us for resolve and we will do our best to make you feel whole again.
- Should arbitration be necessary all communications between client and vendor will cease.
- Vulgar, foul or disrespectful verbiage, social media or online postings will not be tolerated. Should this happen legal action will be taken.
- In house credits if and when issued are good for one year from date of original service.
- Any issues you may have please submit them in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as promptly as possible. If sent on a weekend or holiday we will reply within 72 hours following those days.
- We do not offer refunds. Unless we do not / and or are unable to provide products or services. The amount of refund will be determined by management after assessment of total contract and services provided. Once confirmed refunds can take up to 30 days to be processed and charged back to your account.
Event Bookings and quotes
- All quote requests are only valid in print online from our offices. We do not offer verbal contracts under any circumstances
- Quotes are valid for 14 days after which time we will have to revisit and requote for any services or products being offered.
- All bookings require a deposit of 50% of the total cost of services and balances are normally due 14-30 days prior to date of event. Any changes and additions must be done by this time as well.
- Cancellations do not warrant a refund. Each cancellation will be handled on a case by case basis and will be offered an in house credit.
- Cancellations are not considered active and complete unless submitted in writing and confirmed by management to email@example.com
- Should cancellation come from our office we will fully refund all monies paid within 14 days unless otherwise specified by management.
- Should event or service balance not be paid in full by close of business on date due, your event will automatically be cancelled in our system and we will not be obligated to rebook. Rebooking will be based on availability and management discretion.